Abstract Submission Deadline: Jun 11th , 2021
Participants interested in submitting research articles (oral or poster) are invited to submit the original abstract. The abstract should consist of not more than 200 words in English and includes background, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion. Indonesia Health Economics Association follows the Harvard citation style in alphabetical order. Participants must provide the full name, institution/affiliation, and contact address (phone/email) of the authors. The authors’ whole identity is listed and made “bold stripe” for those who will attend.
The following are the scopes of abstract which the participant can submit:
- Population Health and Economics in the Age of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Supply and demand for health care
- Inequality for health care access
- Health and economic impact
- Mental health
- Pharmaceuticals and vaccine
- Social insurance (JKN)
- Social protection
- Impact on other diseases
- Health policy
- Health Technology Assessment
- Utilization of HTA in public sector decision making
- Institutional capacity and human resources supporting HTA
- Strengthening HTA capacity
- Tobacco Control
- Smoking, vaping, and inequalities
- Cost of tobacco and vaping
- An opportunity for tobacco use and vaping cessation
- The budgetary impact of tobacco control
- The efficiency of tobacco control program funding
- Health System Straightening
- Morbidity management and disability prevention in primary health care services funding
- Health infrastructure
- Medicines and health products access
- Evidence-based policies
The committee will select abstracts that are qualified and have the right to vote in the category of abstract poster presentations or oral presentations. Abstract submitted will be judged in a double-blinded review process. The submission will only be available via the website. Participants must put the full name, institution/affiliation, and contact address (phone/email). Please notice the important dates of the abstract submission deadline and acceptance notification. If you have any technical issues or need any further assistance in submitting your abstract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting a paper or doing the registration, please read these manuals carefully Submission Guidelines.
Selected abstracts will be considered and prioritized to be published in special issues of Journal EKI. Abstracts will be provided with Online Conference System (OCS).