Goals and Objectives
Revolving around the meeting’s central theme: “Spiraling Economic Evidence to Boost National Health Policies” there are some of questions and issues that will be covered at the ASM, including
- To know where is the uncertainty in evidence for health system decision making
- To understand what kinds of health economics and econometrics approaches are currently developed
- To find how to apply such development to generating robust evidence
- To find how can health economics and econometrics research help bridge the gap between evidence and decision-making
- To recognize what insights can health economics and econometrics gather from the ways in which other disciplines, such as public health, economic, law, think about and deal with different types of and standards for evidence?
- To know how does health economics and econometrics need to change to stay relevant in a “hoax” world?
With the target speakers and/or participants from around the world focused on learning about Health economics and econometrics, and its advances, the ASM is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Health economics community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential personals, make a splash with new developments in the field, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Health economics are hallmarks of this ASM.
- Determinants of health care
- Increased demand for health care
- Cost-effectiveness of technology and/or healthcare provision
- Impact evaluation of health policy
- Maximum value for money by ensuring cost-effective treatment
- Micro economic evaluation at treatment level
- Market equilibrium
- Evaluation at whole system level
- Planning, budgeting and monitoring mechanisms.